Start as a toddler, continue through 6th grade.
Our school offers a seamless educational experience for your child. Our Montessori-trained teachers share a common vision, following Dr. Montessori's guidelines. As your child progresses through each level, the curriculum builds upon his or her experiences in the previous program, offering an uninterrupted continuum of education.
Escuela's Montessori programs have the following characteristics in common:
- Teachers who are certified to provide Montessori education, who are knowledgeable of Montessori philosophy and methodology for the age level they are teaching, and show dedication at putting the key concepts into practice.
- A partnership established with the family. The family is considered an integral part of the individual's total development.
- A multi-aged, multi-grade, heterogeneous grouping of students.
- A diverse set of Montessori materials, activities, and experiences that are designed to foster physical, intellectual, creative, social, and personal independence.
- A schedule which allows large blocks of time to problem-solve and explore new ideas, allowing children to make connections between different areas of knowledge and to incorporate their own creativity in learning.
- A classroom atmosphere that encourages social interaction for cooperative learning, peer teaching, and emotional development.
- A classroom environment in which the children have freedom to make choices in their learning and contribute in meaningful ways to the daily functioning of the classroom.
We offer exceptional programs for children 18 months to 6th grade. For more information on each program, please select from the menu above.